soldMotorguide xi5 gps 24v 80lbs 60 inch. W sonar

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I can get pictures but I’m just going to list this now, I’ve had this motor 4 years and it performs flawless. Has wireless foot pedal I used one time, I have 2 remotes for it I believe if I can locate the back up remote. Great motor for me but I upgraded.
    1000 bucks, obo. Will trade for firearms.
    North branch mn, no shipping.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Pic. The motor does have a transducer in it which I have never hooked up to. I have no use for this and would rather it not sit in my garage. So I will accept reasonable offers.

Attachments:
    1. 20240505_155859-scaled.jpg

2. 20240505_155844-scaled.jpg

3. 20240505_155832-scaled.jpg

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

850. Great working motor. I don’t want it sitting in my garage

pass0047
    Pool4

I have had xi5 for over 10 years and it has run great the hole time. Good luck with the sale

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I have had xi5 for over 10 years and it has run great the hole time. Good luck with the sale

This motor has never had even a hiccup, I really like this motor. I just happened to get a screaming deal on a terrova so I couldn’t pass the upgrade

CaptainMusky

Dont you have lowrance units? Arent you going backwards with what you could do with the xi5? BTW that is a great price someone will be getting a good deal. I have one and love it. I do have a weird quirk with mine where if I am in cruise and heading lock every once in a while it will take off full throttle.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Dont you have lowrance units? Arent you going backwards with what you could do with the xi5? BTW that is a great price someone will be getting a good deal. I have one and love it. I do have a weird quirk with mine where if I am in cruise and heading lock every once in a while it will take off full throttle.

I’ll keep running my lowrance units but I’ll add a bird just to link to the terrova. There is no real reason I’m doing any of this besides I wanted the new remote that the terrova has. I definitely don’t think I’m taking any steps backwards. I’m just adding a step in a different direction.

CaptainMusky

I definitely don’t think I’m taking any steps backwards. I’m just adding a step in a different direction.

I didnt mean it negatively at all because those are great motors, just meant you wouldnt be able to link to a Lowrance unit anymore and use what you can with the Xi5.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>
    I definitely don’t think I’m taking any steps backwards. I’m just adding a step in a different direction.

I didnt mean it negatively at all because those are great motors, just meant you wouldnt be able to link to a Lowrance unit anymore and use what you can with the Xi5.

I didn’t take it negatively, I have actually never linked any of my current graphs to the motor. Not sure why I just never have.

mojogunter

I ran the same motorguide for a few years and it worked really well. I don’t run lowrance, so I couldn’t see what power level I was running the trolling motor at. I hated the remote. That drove me crazy, and I switched to a Minnkota for the remote. That is a good deal and I would guess it won’t take long to move. Marketplace will get it front of many more people if you use that S”‘t storm.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>CaptainMusky wrote:</div>

I’ll keep running my lowrance units but I’ll add a bird just to link to the terrova. There is no real reason I’m doing any of this besides I wanted the new remote that the terrova has. I definitely don’t think I’m taking any steps backwards. I’m just adding a step in a different direction.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

I have a Daisy 6100 BB Gun for trade if that will work. Have the box and 100 BB’s with it, only used a few times shooting paper plate.

CaptainMusky

I have a Daisy 6100 BB Gun for trade if that will work. Have the box and 100 BB’s with it, only used a few times shooting paper plate.

LOL

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Sold. Sorry Brian the bb gun was a great offer though

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Motorguide xi5 gps 24v 80lbs 60 inch. W sonar’ is closed to new replies.